Friday, November 11, 2011

The S Word 2011

And so it starts...I wish I could hibernate through winter and wake up in the Spring! I know I am not posting much, but I am neck deep into week three of the semester--my LAST semester!

Not looking forward to driving MIL into town for dialysis in this Sh...I mean stuff. Guess she would rather not go to dialysis, so I won't complain too much...

Bud is out with the snow shovel we bought yesterday, getting the sidewalks cleared and cleaning the car off. Is it April, yet??????

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! The S word! Hate it hate it. I hope I survive all the snow we usually get up north here this winter..One thing about where hubby and sisterwives lives, not much in the way of winter! I will be counting the days to April right along with you.

    ReplyDelete

Livestrong weight tracker

Start your success with the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie calculator.