Thursday, January 12, 2012

I'm a Sucker for a Sunset


This was taken with a not-so-fancy digital camera.  The sky went from purple to orange so fast! I forgot to take the flash off for the second picture, so it is weird looking, but you can still see that band of orange on the horizon. I had to change batteries in my camera, so I was lucky I caught any of the sunset, it happened so fast.

24 hours later, it was snowing and blowing so hard, you couldn't see across the road....I'm counting the days until Spring.

I am currently playing scrabble with 24 other people on Facebook. Obsessed, much? I was so wired last night, I just kept clicking "find a game to join". Finally made myself go to bed at 3am. Ugh! Can't keep doing that!

My book is now just under 145 typed pages (letter-sized). I need to get ink and get it printed so I can do some editing. Feeling hopeful about having it done sooner rather than later.

I am going to hit the sack at a decent hour, as I am sure we will need to shovel and clean the car for MIL in the a.m. if this keeps up. They are predicting about 12 inches. Yay.  NOT!

3 comments:

  1. ohhh I know all about those internet/facebook game obsessions..plead guilty. My on and off (mostly on) insomnia is to blame. I used to be worse so take heart, it can improve... Thing is I'm a firm believer that scrabble is good for you :) Congrats on getting so much done on your book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I could paint the first one

    ReplyDelete

Livestrong weight tracker

Start your success with the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie calculator.