Monday, August 6, 2012

I'm Published!

Finally, I am a published author! My novel officially went on sale at CreateSpace eStore in book form, and at Amazon.com in Kindle eBook form.  Hooray! Already sold one book--life is good!

You can review the first three chapters here:

https://www.createspace.com/Preview/1106695
Your feedback is appreciated!

You can buy the book here:

https://www.createspace.com/3956420

You can download the Kindle eBook here:


http://www.amazon.com/Mr-Mrs-West-Story-ebook/dp/B008TE3DGW/ref=sr_1_3?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1344266753&sr=1-3&keywords=mrs.+and+mrs.+and+mrs.+west


The book will also be available on Amazon.com in book form in about a week.

K is throwing me a party to celebrate. I am so excited!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations D...can't wait to be able to read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I am already 50 pages in to the next novel--the second in a series of three. The 1st is from the perspective of the first wife, the second is from the perspective of wife #2, and the 3rd will be from hubby's perspective.

      I am saddened to read that you are considering not blogging anymore. I know you are not actively living plural any more, but that should not deter you from blogging. You are a very good writer, and you always get me thinking on one subject or another.

      If you decide to start another blog, let me know-in a weird way, you have grown to feel like family to me.

      ~D

      Delete
  2. BTW, I may finally be getting a place of my own where I can have quiet time and perhaps write again, but at least have time to read!!! pray pray it happens :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found this post--how exciting that you may be in your own space soon! Prayers being sent! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Livestrong weight tracker

Start your success with the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie calculator.