Thursday, August 9, 2012

Rain!!!

It has been raining all day--happy dance in the puddles! It really cooled off, too--only hit 70 degrees. Haven't seen 70 degrees in quite a while.  It is a nice change from the 90s and 100s.












We also got a new (to us) vehicle. It looks like this:

It drives like this:

It is an all-wheel drive, and I have never driven one before. It is going to take some getting used to!

We went to visit Bud's mom today as well, and took her for a ride. She liked it--SCORE! And a copy of my book arrived today. It was waiting for me when I got home.  So crazy--seeing it in print.  It is finally real. Even if no one reads it (oh, but I hope they do!), I feel like I have accomplished something to be proud of.

Lots of things to smile about today.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Livestrong weight tracker

Start your success with the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie calculator.