Sunday, January 9, 2011

Ala-frickin-bama


We made it in one piece, been here a whopping three days, and now it is going to do that 4-letter "s" word. That is why we came back South--to get away from that shit!


We are staying with friends right now, and are darned thankful for it. Carol just had by-pass surgery, and her significant other (common law hubby) is in the hospital recovering from a stroke, among other things. They are obviously worse off than we are, so we are helping them out as much as they are helping us by out by providing a roof over our heads.


Bud is about over the edge because the tv stays on 24-seven, and it is BORING as all get out. He is antsy for me to get a j-o-b so we can get our own place. Speaking of our own place, we no sooner get back in Pickens County and the folks that bought our old house are calling saying that we are back with ulterior motives. PAY THE DAMN MORTGAGE AND YOU WON'T HAVE TO WORRY! Neither one of us want the house back after they have lived their. I cringe when I think of how bad it might be (might? HAHAHAHAHA)


We did talk to a gentleman who has about 7 houses he rents out, but all are occupied at the moment. He said he has a trailer that may come available soon, and he would let us know...hopefully sooner than later!


My back has been giving me fits and starts. Hurts like a son of a b*tch. I spend half of my day on the heating pad, and I am keeping Goody's Powders in business at this point. Not sure what this is, since it is my whole back. Sometimes, it is even my ribcage and neck. I would say pleurisy, but I was JUST at the ER, and had x-rays. Surely they would have seen it if it was pleurisy...ugh. I just know I am tired of hurting and tired of complaining about hurting.


I am going to get my resume out there and keep my fingers crossed. Say a little prayer!

I am hoping we don't get the predicted weather: 2-6 inches of snow, and 1/2 inch of freezing rain on top of it. YEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWW!!


Something has got to give...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Livestrong weight tracker

Start your success with the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie calculator.